We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Villa Tara is a traditional Istrian villa situated in Umag. It offers many luxury amenities such as Jacuzzi bath, gym, sauna, outside brick oven and grilland magnificent mature garden.
- GROUND FLOOR:
• Spacious open plan living and dining room opens up to a large terrace and garden and enjoys open sea views. Marble fireplace, flat screen satellite TV and DVD, and high-end artwork and custom made Italian furniture decorate this space,
• Separate large kitchen fully equipped with all electronic items, dishes, and other necessary equipment,
• Nicely decorated bathroom with WC and shower,
• Foyer office space with Wireless Internet connection,
• Double bedroom, size 14 square meters, a private small bathroom with WC and shower,
• Fully equipped kitchenette and laundry,
Spa with a separate entrance offers well-equipped gym, Jacuzzi tub, sauna, flat screen satellite TV, DVD/CD surround system, and bathroom with WC and shower
- FIRST FLOOR:
• Living room/TV room with flat screen satellite TV,
• Double bedroom No. 2 size 28 square meters, large balcony with beautiful sea views and sitting area,
• Double bedroom No. 3 size 22 square meters, large balcony with beautiful sea views and sitting area,
• Large and beautifully decorated bathroom with WC and shower shared by the two bedrooms,
• Master suite with two bedrooms size 20 square meters and 12 square meters respectively,
• A large beautifully decorated private bathroom with WC and bathtub and a balcony with sitting area all ideal for a family with small children,
Fully equipped guest apartment with a private back entrance has open plan living and dining area with satellite flat screen TV, a double bedroom, spacious fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with WC, shower, and washing machine, and large balcony with sitting area all ideal for guests or a nanny.
• Front and sea side of the property is taken by a large beautiful and mature Mediterranean garden with pine and magnolia trees, agave plants, and many different types of palms all enclosed with a beautiful handmade iron fence for privacy,
• Outdoor sun heated shower,
• Back garden area with large marble and wood table and brick oven and grill ideal for BBQ and alfresco dining,
Gated private parking area for three vehicles.
Total number of beds: 12
Minimum stay: 7 nights in July and August, for other periods please inquiry
Air conditioning and central heating throughout the villa, 4 flat screen satellite TVs, DVD player, CD/DVD surround system, free wireless Internet, 3 washing machines, baby crib, outdoor sun heated shower, back garden area with large marble and wood table and brick oven and grill ideal for BBQ and alfresco dining, gated private parking area for 3 vehicles.
2 stoves, 2 ovens, 2 refrigerators, 2 coffee makers, 2 mixers, 2 juicers, 2 dishwashers, 2 microwaves
Daily rent, electricity, water, heating, SAT TV, wireless Internet, final cleaning, towel change twice a week, weekly linen change, full use of Spa, property manager, technical support, gardener
Deposit on arrival (cash on the arrival): 500 EUR
Tourist tax is not included in price.
Children and extra beds
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Umag is a town in Istria. It has about 13,000 inhabitants.
Even the Ancient Romans recognized Istria as very fertile ground for growing olives. Visitors from all around the world can taste different kinds of olive oils while visiting olive growers’ mills and houses. During the visit, the products are usually sold at promotional prices.
Umag is very popular tourist destination. You can find hotels, apartments, villas and who comes in Umag, he will return again.
Umag is also the city hosts of a yearly ATP tennis tournament.
It includes Savudrija.
In Umag we can find numerous remains of Roman retreats – villa rustica uncovered all along the coast. The town’s history is closely linked to the settlement of Sipar whose ruins can be found on the narrow cape, six kilometres north of Umag. Umag grew in significance thanks also to its location.We can say that Umag is a small islet separated from the mainland with a narrow channel. In the history, Umag became part of the reigns of Odoacre Theodoric and was also ruled by the Longobards.
Linked with agriculture is the rapidly expanding tourist branch agro-tourism which has not only enriched the tourist offer but is also committed to preserving the old-world values of the region.
Sports & natureNumerous bike trails invite visitors to explore Umag's surroundings. You can take a boat to explore hidden bays or take a day trip to Venice in Italy.
Nightlife infoFor the lovers of clubbing there is the place - Garage Ultra Lounge Who prefers a little fancy, there is a Casino Elite. Umag has plentiful of open air events and shows, especially during the summer season.
Culture and history infoYou must visit town`s walls with gated draw bridge dating from 10th century. Church of St Roche from 16th century, with oil-painted ceiling Town`s Museum with exhibitions of ancient pottery and craft.