We are sorry, this accommodation is not available to book at the moment
Beautiful villa is located in Stokovci. It is luxurious and comfortable holiday home of 290 sq.m, with pool of 36 sq.m on plot of 2000 square meters surrounded by a stone wall.
It consists of: 3 floors, 5 rooms (4 bedrooms), 5 bathrooms, 290 sqm, 10-11 people. Air conditioning, alarm, an outside staircase to the garden.
Cellar (60 sq.m), room for socializing: table tennis, billiards, electronic darts, table football, elliptical trainer and fitness
Ground floor: Living room (50 sqm) with sitting area – sofa bed for 2 persons, dining area (10 places), LED SAT/TV, CD, Playstation 3, access to the terrace (30 sqm, garden furniture, 1 table, 10 chairs), bedroom (25 sqm) with double bed and extra bed, LED TV / SAT, air conditioning, private bathroom with shower, wash basin, toilet and bidet, hair dryer. Fully equipped kitchen. Extra bathroom with shower, sink and toilet, hair dryer.
First floor: Bedroom (25 sqm) with double bed and extra bed, LED SAT/TV, air conditioning, bathroom with shower, wash basin, toilet and bidet, hair dryer.
Bedroom (25 sqm) with double bed, LED SAT/TV, air conditioning, private bathroom with shower, wash basin, toilet and bidet, hair dryer.
Bedroom (25 sqm) with double bed, LED SAT/TV, air conditioning, private bathroom with Badevanne, wash basin, toilet and bidet, hair dryer. Sitting area and access to the balcony (7,5 sq.m)
- Non smoking home, long term renters welcome
- Suitable for children and the elderly
- Family friendly accommodation
- Baby Cot on request
- Without neighbors
- Pets: Allowed
- Wi Fi
- Parking place – 4 place (two covered)
- Covered barbecue with table
- Large garden surrounded by stone walls
- Children playground
- Multifunctional playground: basketball, soccer, volleyball
- Quality wooden deck chairs (8) with umbrella
- Garden solar shower
- Furniture made of rattan for 4 people
- Outdoor covered terrace with a garden table and chairs (12)
- Balcony with partial view on the sea
- Four bikes available
- Beach 15 km
- Market: 3 km
- Restaurant: 5 km
- Supermarket: 11 km
- Doctor 5 km
- Bus station: 11 km
- ATM: 5 km
- Airport: 25 km
- Location: Stokovci, Istria
- Built: 2013
- Private pool, 36sqm
- Sea view
- Without neighbors
- Quiet location
- Pets allowed (max. 2)
- Coffee machine
- 4 ring stove
- Electric oven
- Fridge with freezer
- Separate kitchen
Rates do not include:
Deposit per stay 500€
Tourist tax per person/day 0,60€
Children and extra beds
- Cтиральная машина
- Посудомоечная машина
- Спутниковое TB
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this accommodation.
Svetvincenat is the old istrian town . There is a medieval castle, churches and bell-tower. Svetvincenat and its surrounding countryside is known for its historical and cultural legacy, a big number of recreational bike and walking pathways, excellent wine, Istrian cuisine and rich vegetation.
- The Istrian cuisine is a blend of different cultural and historic influences. The Istrian dishes are simple and very tasty. Dishes consist of vegetables and pasta, salads and plenty of olive oil. When you come in Istria, taste the famous home-made prosciutto. Taste also different kinds of local pasta-dishes (fuži, gnocchi….) or famous istrian soups. Main dishes are based on various sorts of meat. Malvasia, Pinot and Moscato are the best white sorts of Istrian wines. Merlot, Borgogna and Terrano are the famous red wines.
In Svetvincenat there are several taverns and restaurants.
This beautiful town is overflowed with medicinal herbs (wild asparagus, nettle, sage, rue, juniper, mint, wormwood and dandelion. Istria is a natural habitat of a hundred sorts of edible mushrooms. During the week-end the countryside around Svetvincenat becomes the hunter meeting place. The local and Italian hunting enthusiasts hunt there.
An agricultural area is located in the inland part.
Near Svetvincenat you can visit Žminj, Barban, Vodnjan, Bale and Kanfanar. All of them are famous with old architecture.
Around Svetvincenat is Mediterranean vegetation. Grapes, olives and fields dominate in Istrian region.
You can choose between apartments, private houses, luxury villas and spend beautiful vacation in Istria and Croatia.
Sports & natureSvetvincenat and its surrounding countryside is known because there is a big number of recreational bike and walking pathways and rich vegetation. You can explore surrounding, enjoying in clean air. You can pick medicinal herbs (wild asparagus, nettle, sage, rue, juniper, mint, wormwood and dandelion.
Nightlife infoSvetvincenat is a town of festivals, theaters and in the summer evenings you can enjoy Istrian music.
Culture and history infoSvetvincenat is the old istrian town . There is a medieval castle, churches and bell-tower. The church of St. Vincent, Placa, Grimani Castle, the parish church of Mary's Annunciation, the church of St. Anthony the Abbot, the church of St. Catherine, the church of St. Rochus ,it is a trace of the past.