We are sorry, there are no rooms available at this accommodation at the moment
The Pucić Palace in Dubrovnik is 5 star boutique hotel in old town Dubrovnik. Welcome to luxury and this 17th century Baroque building Hotel is located on the Gundulić Square of the the Old Town Dubrovnik. It is surrounded by cultural monuments, lively cafés, museums, art galleries and in Dubrovnik, you will hear the most beautiful stories.
The Pucic Palace Hotel features just 17 luxury rooms and 2 suites creating an exclusive and intimate experience.
Room types: Double deluxe, Double Executive, Junior Suite, Senior Suite, Family room.
It combines authentic features such as magnificent olive wood parquet floors and stone walls with modern amenities.
Each room is separately designed, furnished and outfield
• Renovation done under strict old-city guidelines
• Traditional construction methods and materials
• Advanced civil structural and electro-mechanical design standards
• International safety & security precautions
• Non-toxic and non-flammable materials
• User-friendly equipment
• Exposed structural wooden beams with dramatic lighting
• High standard sound isolation between rooms, floors and exterior
• Double-glassed high-tech windows with traditional look
• Exclusive parquet cladding made of olive wood
• Preserved historical stairs and vaulted ceiling
• A selective collection of original local artwork and antiquities
• Hand-made anti-slip glass mosaic tiles in the bathroom
• Uniquely designed separate shower stall with sliding tempered glass
• Latest technology elevator blending the function and safety
• “Wonder-lock” unique door lock system
All elegantly-furnished rooms are air-conditioned and come with a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a safe. Private bathrooms include a separate bathtub and a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in all units.
• Elegant furnished friendly welcoming area
• 19 residential – style guest rooms
• 24-hour front desk services
• Guest relation
• Restaurant “Defne” with Mediterranean Cuisine
• Restaurant “Café Royal” with International Cuisine
Guests staying at The Pucić Palace also enjoy complimentary access to the exclusive Banje Beach, 600 m from the hotel, including a beach towel, parasol and sun lounger.
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. We also organize events, teambuilding, wedding, and from the moment you enter our 18th century baroque building, it will feel as if a dream has come true.
Luxury consumers of today are looking for unique experiences and destinations that can offer authentic natural wonders combined with a rich culture and history. The Pucić Palace offers authentic experiences.
Enjoy alfresco dining in Dubrovnik at La Capella. Our restaurant in Old Town Dubrovnik offers contemporary cuisine created with flair. Signature dishes at our luxury Dubrovnik restaurant are inspired by the sea and Croatian landscape.
We can also organize panorama flight, wine tour, one day sailing, private tour to Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) or Montenegro.
- Oбслуживание в номерах
- Детекторы пожара и дыма
- Спутниковое TB
- Центр города